Music + Spiritual + Charitable UK festival Organiser Wanted
I am looking for a person who is looking to step up to the position of Festival Organiser. The Spiritual Music Festival will be something unique and likely to happen in late August 2018.
Should the first festival prove successful then I fully intend to look at running regular festivals around the UK and maybe abroad in the future.
Having initially considered taking on an experienced Festival Manager, I now feel that this position may better suit a person who has bags of festival experience, but not perhaps in the key role of Festival Organiser. The main reason for not going for an established Festival Manager is down to the fact that the Spiritual Music Festival will only be hosting around 250 people over the 3 day event.
The Spiritual Music Festival can certainly be considered somewhat bespoke as not only are the number small, but all of the people who attend will have a passion for at least one aspect of what we are offering. More on this will be explained to the relevant individuals.
The planned festival isn’t your ordinary run of the mill music festival. Whilst it incorporates both music and spiritualism, it also has an important charitable aspect. Part of the profits will go to a new project close to my heart, which is to help the homeless. I intend to buy and convert a double decker bus ( “Bus Shelter” ) for the homeless in my local area of the UK.
* Planning and delivering a pop up, boutique music festival that is heavily biased towards all things spiritual, musical and charitable.
* Recruiting and managing a team of volunteers who share the vision.
Skills and competencies:
* Experience of working directly with a festival organiser/manager.
* A desire to help the homeless.
* A keen interest in all things relating to Spiritualism -Yoga / Meditation etc would be advantageous.
* Experience in dealing with third party traders and all associated issues.
* Strong leadership, inter-personal and communications skills.
* Festival marketing and ticket sales experience would be a great help.
* Plenty of fundraising ideas.
What this role can offer you.
* Be part of something amazing and worthwhile in 2018
* An opportunity to grow with us as the festival grows in popularity.
* CV boosting experience in events and music management, marketing, production, fundraising, team management, volunteer recruitment, project management and just about every skill employers look for!
* The opportunity to find and provide a platform for up-and-coming artists.
* Work with some amazing people.
Hours: This role will involve as many hours as you can dedicate to the success of the festival. I fully understand it the successful candidate can only work on this part time.
Pay: Based totally upon the completion of a successful festival. As I have indicated above. There is a strong possibility that the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work for us full time.
So, if this position sounds like you, please send me a CV HERE outlining the number of hours you can commit to every week along with importantly a guide to the success fee you expect for playing your part in making the festival a success. #spiritualmusicfestival